Facebook Twitter Google RSS

green juice diet weight loss plan

, , ,
f you don’t know who JJ Smith is, you better ask somebody—perhaps one of the more than 1.2 million folks who keep up with her on social media. Or the hundreds of thousands of people who purchase her weight loss books, which have created a cottage industry for the 47-year old Fredericksburg, Va. native. As the author of two self-published titles and the New York Times best sellers “10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse” and its recently released follow-up “Green Smoothies for Life,” Smith has become a foremost expert on weight loss and nutrition. green juice
Not too shabby for an Internet technology executive who literally got a new lease on life after encountering her own health crisis. diet
“I was trying to get my life back,” Smith reveals to EBONY.com about the inspiration behind the creation of her health-centered empire. “A few years ago, after years of clean, healthy eating and detoxing, I was bedridden with mercury poisoning from my silver dental fillings. I had high levels of mercury in my brain, gut, liver, and kidneys. I couldn’t get out of bed for months. My health, energy, and motivation were at an all-time low.” weight loss plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
-->